“Big Hat Tipis are second-to-none for cosy party atmosphere, and bringing the festival vibes wherever they go”
A big hat tipi has many names; tipi, giant teepee, teepee tent or kata.. but whatever name you prefer, the tipi is still a bona fide showstopper.
Comfortably housing 50 seated guests per peak, or up to 80 as standing room only, it is a flexible and beautiful option for outdoor events that configures to suit your event plans.
Sizes & Capacities
- Single Tipi 50 seated guests / 80 standing guests
- Two Tipi 110 seated guests / 150 standing guests
- Three Tipi 160 seated guests / 250 standing guests
- Four Tipi 210 seated guests / 300 standing guests
- Five Tipi 260 seated guests / 350 standing guests
- We can usually complete up to four tipi builds within 1 day, depending on your extras.
Allow 2 days for complex builds or for more than four peaks.
- Your tent can have wide open entrances in good weather, or can be shut down with zips, clear weatherproof panels or doors for cold or wet days.
- Dandy Dura ® heel-proof, waterproof matting (most popular)
- Wooden Floorboard hard flooring
- Marquee boarding + carpeted finish
- Nothing but the grass!
Ideas for Use
- Festival Weddings
- Teepee Weddings
- Big and bold events