The elegant and beautiful sailcloth tent is made of hand stitched natural canvas. It’s white, light and airy atmosphere is a perfect setting for formal events or summer feels. Keep it neutral, or let your colours or greenery pop out against the pared-back canvas.
Prices from £3095 inc VAT
This tent can be taken as a packages that includes
FREE Build + dismantle cost†
Available in 3 sizes
We have 18m, 24m or 30m models of this structure for parties of all budgets and sizes.
Up to 220 persons seated
120 (18m x 12m), 180 (24m x 12m) or 220 (30m x 12m)
1 day build
This structure installation is usually completed within one day.
Clear or opaque sidewalls
Your walls can be open, clear or opaque, depending on hiding or showcasing your views or facilities.
Bring the outside in
Garden party, chic wedding receptions, or festival open spaces... the sailcloth is the classic marquee silhouette.
Make a statement in a classic way. Clean lines with ample, airy space.
- Suitable for grass surfaces only.
- Clear panelled walls, canvas sides or no walls at all.
- Summer friendly.
- Dandy Dura ® heel-proof, waterproof matting (most popular)
- Wooden Floorboard hard flooring
- Marquee boarding + carpeted finish
- Nothing but the grass!
Ideas for use
- A classic structure with an open plan floor layout.
- Use as a dining-only area, or as an all-purpose dancing and dining space.
Build and site details
- Best built on flat, grassy surfaces, sailcloth tents are usually built over the course of one day.
- Can be linked to catering annexes / service space.
A dedicated event team
for your event
From your initial enquiry to your build crew’s arrival on site, our event planning team is here to keep you on track and panic-free.
Connecting the country with our network of bases, we’re closer to you than you thought. We cover England, Scotland and Wales.
and crew support
Lights, sound, facilities and personnel. Our ever-growing extras catalogue includes all the nuts, bolts and finishing touches for your event.