Modern yet traditional
A big hat tipi has many names; tipi, giant tipi, teepee or kata.. but whatever name you prefer the tent is still a bona fide showstopper. Comfortably housing 50 seated guests, or up to 80 as standing room only (per tent), it is a flexible and beautiful option for outdoor events that configures to suit your event plans.
With its distinctive geometric shape, the profile of this big feller cuts a fine form, and adapts to your event’s environment with ease. Got some wind and rain coming your way? No problem. The canvas sides of the tipi lower and lift easily, according to your event weather’s current mood.
Up to 50 Seated (per peak)
Up to 80 standing (per peak)
78m2 of floor space (per peak)
10.2m Diameter (per peak)
1 day build time (depending on how many tents joined)
From our bases in Manchester & Bristol, we cover most of mainland UK, so we might be closer than you thought.
and crew support
Lights, sound, facilities and personnel. Our ever-growing extras catalogue includes all the nuts, bolts and finishing touches for your event.
A dedicated event team
for your event
From your initial enquiry to your build crew’s arrival on site, our event planning team is here to keep you on track and panic-free.
Private and cosy or open and inviting?
Open all your tent sides to let the air and view flow in, or close down the sides for intimate dos and the depths of winter.
Giant Tipis – Details, Details
- Suitable for grass or hardstanding surfaces
- 50-500 person capacity (depending on number of peaks)
- Clear panelled walls, or canvas sides.
- Dandy Dura ® heel-proof, waterproof matting (most popular)
- Wooden Floorboard hard flooring
- Marquee boarding + carpeted finish
- Nothing but the grass!
Ideas for use
- For big guest-lists and those looking for large and flexible floor space. The dome tent is a feature tent for festivals and corporate events alike, or for weddings that want to make a statement with their marquee space.
Build and site details
- Best built on flat, grassy surfaces, the dome is a complex build, requiring 1-2 days’ setup.
- Can be linked to smaller domes, catering annexes and service space.
- Anybody who makes a booking with us will always get the option of booking a site visit with us, free of charge. At the visit, our build team will check all of the above info and let you know of anything out of the ordinary that your tipis might need or that you want to plan for. Peace of mind for a right peachy time!
Small footprint / Big space
” Tardis! Even though we had measured the area before the crew arrived I still couldn’t believe how big the space was inside until I saw them fully up”
Andrew Young, Perth
Real wood fires, inside!
Yes, real fires! Inside the tent
In the late hours of the party, a real wood fire really packs a wow factor with your guests. Toast marshmallows, keep the summer night shivers at bay or watch it become a focal point for old friends.
Hit the dancefloor.
Installing simple or complex sound, lighting and staging kit into tipis is a piece of cake. Why not choose one of our packages, which includes our recommended basic dancefloor setup?
A single tipi or small tipi configuration provides ideal additional space for corporate events or events with alternative dining or dancing spaces.
- Ceremony Area
- Chill out space
- Child Creche
- Separate Party/dancing space
- Welcome Area or cloak room
- VIP Space