This perfectly spherical geodesic dome, made from engineered timber and heavy-duty, ivory canvas features a spacious, open-plan party space for up to 300 guests. A beautiful bright canopy covers the main frame, while lower edges can be detached for maximum views, sunny weather and an indoor-outdoor event space.
XL Geometric Dome Hire from £8950 inc VAT
Delivery available across the UK.
Mileage based delivery pricing from our UK bases.
Generous Floor Space
Our 20m geodome tent provides over 300 square metres of open plan floor space.
Geodome Max Capacities
- Seated Guests 250 seated guests
- Standing Room 350 standing guests
1.5 or 2 day builds
The geodome is a complex build, which requires a minimum of 1.5 days. Allow 2 days for builds with additional structures.
The geodome tent’s beautiful ivory canvas can be removed at multiple points to create a grand entrance way.
Geodome Tent Info
- Suitable for grass or hardstanding surfaces
- 300+ person capacity
- Canvas skin with door and entrance options
- Dandy Dura ® heel-proof, waterproof matting (most popular)
- Wooden Floorboard hard flooring
- Marquee boarding + carpeted finish
- Nothing but the grass!
Ideas for use
- Large guests lists and big AV / Entertainment setups.
- Room for professional staging installations
- Corporate event friendly
Dome build and site details
- Best built on flat, grassy surfaces, the geodome tent is a complex build, requiring 1-2 days’ setup.
- Geodomes can be linked to smaller tents, catering annexes and service spaces.
- Anybody who makes a geodome rental booking with us will always get the option of booking a site visit with us, free of charge. At the visit, our build team will check all of the above info and let you know of anything out of the ordinary that your tipis might need or that you want to plan for. Peace of mind for a right peachy time!
A dedicated event team
for your geodome wedding or event
From your initial enquiry to your build crew’s arrival on site, our event planning team is here to keep your geodome wedding on track and panic-free.
Connecting the country with our network of bases, we’re closer to you than you thought. We provide geodesic dome hire across England, Scotland and Wales.
and crew support
Lights, sound, facilities and personnel. Our ever-growing extras catalogue includes all the nuts, bolts and finishing touches for your geodome wedding, festival stage or corporate event.